FLEXSHIP - EXPLAINED

FLEXSHIP EXPLAINED:

A flexship is one of the many benefits you have as my VIP customer. 

PLEASE NOTE: There’s no forced or required monthly orders ever! That’s why it’s called FLEXship, not AUTOship. It’s not JAIL, and it’s not a subscription*

It’s fully customisable - please don’t cancel it as it also brings you so many benefits to keep the flexship active in the background. Either you or your market partner (me) can manage the flexship. 

I encourage all my VIPs to allow me to act as their “concierge” - this ensures that no unexpected charges to your account or deliveries end up your doorstep. It is my JOB to regularly check my back office and make sure all flexships are at a date most suitable for my customers. 

For e.g. I have a VIP who has VERY short, fine hair. She will not need to restock her shampoo for at least NINE MONTHS. Therefore, each month until she needs to re-order, I push her flexship out for a further 2 months. She never needs to worry about a thing, it’s all taken care of at my end. 

If you haven't already, please get in touch with me and I will help you toggle the option in your flexship, to allow me to manage it for you, or, follow the below:

How to allow me to manage your flexship on your behalf:

- Go to Account Information. 
- Click in YES for “Allow my Market Partner to manage my flexship” 
- Check the option “I hereby grant my enrolling Market Partner permission to delay, on my behalf and with my consent, the date of my flexship Order fulfillment”. 

- Click in the button SAVE.

You’ll see a that in your flexship, I have put the Rejuvenique oil in, as a placeholderpurely for simplicity.

I do recommend Rejuvenique oil for all of my customers if they are serious about optimal hair health, to start doing regular scalp oil treatments - BUT please know you aren’t required to complete this, it’s fully customisable, you (or I) can push back the date indefinitely and swap the oil out for whatever products you like. 

THE BENEFITS:

  • Free shipping! You get FREE shipping on Flexship orders AND on REGULAR orders for $130 or over. By keeping your Flexship ACTIVE, this ensures you qualify for free delivery on any order for $130 or over. 
  • Free product! Each month there are new free products to choose from. When you choose to place a flexship order, you can choose a free product - this is a great way to sample different products and see if they suit you!
  • AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHECK IN: You cannot just buy Monat products off the shelf. If your flexship date is coming up, your market partner may check in with you (if they haven’t already) to see how you’re going with your stock levels and your products in general. If you need to restock, this is a good opportunity to stock up before you run out completely. If you don’t need to restock, or don’t desire any new products, you can easily push the flexship out for another 2 months. 

Having a regular opportunity to check in with my VIP customers and see how their hair is going is something I love about my job. I love that I can bring such a personalised experience to you and that we can work together to help you achieve your hair goals. I do not know of any other haircare brand that brings you that experience, do you?

CAN’T I JUST PLACE A REGULAR ORDER WHENEVER I WANT TO?

Of course you can! You can place a “regular” order for whatever you want, whenever you want - you will get free shipping on your regular orders if they are $130 or over, you just won’t get a free product. A free product is included whenever you place a flexship order. 

From time to time you will get a notification that your market partner has moved your flexship order to a later date. This is just me doing my job. If you are not sure about this, let them (me) know!

The great thing about the flexship is that it can be pushed out further or brought back to an earlier date in case you want to restock or purchase anything else sooner. 

WHAT IF???

What if my flexship order is overlooked and I receive an order I don’t want / am not ready for?!?!?

It hasn’t happened under my watch! But it’s not unknown to happen - we are human!

It’s quite simple - let me know asap, and we can organise a full refund within 30 days and a partial (up to 90%) refund within 60 days - even if you have USED the products!!!

Monat Customer Service is EXCELLENT. Rest assured that you will be looked after and a solution sought no matter what the issue. 

*You are not a subscriber - you are a VIP! The $29.95 fee you paid when you registered as my VIP is a one-off fee for life-time access to the many benefits that come with being my VIP customer:

  • Personalised service from myself to help you reach your hair goals. I am here at your service for any questions you have or in case anything needs tweaking. What other haircare that you have ever purchased, comes with your very own shampoo guru?!?!
  • $40 birthday voucher
  • 15-40% off all products, ALL THE TIME
  • Access to (amazingly generous) FLASH SALES
  • Free shipping on orders of $130 or over
  • Additional savings with Monat Purchase + Discount (the more you put in your cart, the more of a discount you get (up to 25% on top of your 15%)!!

I hope this helps! 

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me if you need help or have any questions at all. I look forward to seeing your hair transform to be the healthiest, most vital, most beautiful hair that you have ever experienced, and to feel that boost of self-esteem and confidence that comes with falling in love with and taking care of your hair x 

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO WASH WITH MONAT - THE SHAMPOO

TRANSITION PERIOD WITH MONAT & THE SCIENCE BEHIND MONAT

HOW TO WASH WITH MONAT - THE CONDITIONER